Become a lab member by following these steps:
- Fill out a Request for CNM2 Access form. Please submit this form online, and print it out. Then obtain the appropriate signatures, and return to the office during your orientation.
- Fill out a Project form, and submit this form online.
- Set up an appointment with Paula to take the mandatory safety test which pertains to the content below:
- Follow the instructions here to create a Badger Box.
- Click here to see the Badger Account Guide.
- Contact us and schedule your orientation, which will consist of:
- Access to our listserv and activating your door code–please bring your RFA and have your online test completed.
- A tour of the clean room and scheduling hands-on trainings for equipment of hazardous chemicals necessary for your project.
We look forward to working with you here at CNM2.