Membership at CNM2 ranges from students and researchers at UC Davis and other universities, to companies looking for space to carry out research in a class 100 cleanroom environment. CNM2 offers access to the following options to our lab members.
- 24/7 access to the cleanroom.
- Staff training on all our chemicals, processes and micro fabrication equipment.
- Use of our standard chemicals, which are routinely restocked.
- Expert technical assistance with projects and processing.
- Safety training and personal protective equipment are provided by the lab.
- Foundry services for customers needing specialty fabricated parts.
To find out how to become a member, visit our Membership Information page and become a lab member in a few easy steps.