Are you interested in using our facilities and services?
Our goal is to provide the optimal research environment for our lab members by providing expert technical assistance and training on chemicals, processes and equipment. Because of our low recharge rates and friendly helpful staff, CNM2 introduces nearly one hundred new lab members to its ranks each year.
We serve UC Davis students, faculty, staff as well as companies attempting to do alternative research or would simply like to use our equipment without worrying about maintenance.
Become a lab member by following these steps:
- Fill out a Request for CNM2 Access form. Please submit this form online. Also, print out this form, obtain the appropriate signatures, and return to the office during your orientation.
- Fill out a Project form, and submit this form online.
- Take the online safety test for your needed level of entry:
- Click here to the
- Access to our listserv and activating your door code–please bring your RFA and have your online test completed.
- A tour of the clean room and scheduling hands-on trainings for equipment of hazardous chemicals necessary for your project.
We look forward to working with you here at CNM2.